avinuty.ac.in Admission 2020-21 for Avinashilingam University UG & PG Apply Online:-Avinashilingam University has released the online admission notification for Undergraduate & Postgraduate (UG & PG) Courses on 21st July 2020.
The application form is available online mode.
Those candidates who want to take admission in UG & PG Courses can apply the Avinashilingam University UG Courses (BA BSC BOCM BCA BBA B.Tech and other) Application form before the last date 20th August 2020 through official web site http://avinuty.ac.in/maincampus/index.php?/admissions or given below mention direct links.
Here we are provided with all details as given below such as eligibility criteria, important date, instruction, application fee and other information.
Latest Update: Avinashilingam University has issued notification for online admission for UG and PG courses. Students can apply from 21 July 2020 through the direct link given below.
Avinashilingam University UG/PG Admission 2020-21
Avinashilingam University offers the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and diploma courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Management and health steams.
The Tamilnadu School Education board has released the 12th Class result for all streams. Now all the students won’t do higher study and get admission in UG private and government college afflicted by Avinashilingam University.
The application form will be started from 21 July 2020 to till on 20 August 2020. The Online registration is provided at the official web portal of Avinashilingam University avinuty.ac.in.
All the students are suggested before the applicable application form students can download their UG & PG Admission notification & details.
After reading the all notification only for eligible and interested candidates can apply the application form before the dates.
Overview of Avinashilingam University Online Admission 2020-21 for UG/PG Details
|Organization Name||Avinashilingam University|
|Type of University||State University|
|UG Courses||BA/ BSC/ BCOM / BBA/ BCA/ BArch / BFA / BPED & other|
|PG Courses||MA/ MSC/ MCOM/ MBA/ MCA / MTech / LLM and other|
|Affiliated with||DEEMED UNIVERSITY|
|Admission in||UG & PG Courses|
|Admission For||Avinashilingam University|
|Article Category||Avinashilingam University|
|Starting Date of Registration||21 July 2020|
|Last date of Registration||20 August 2020|
|Official web site||http://avinuty.ac.in/|
About Avinashilingam University Online Form 2020
Now the Tamilnadu School Educational Board has released class 12th result now all those students who want to do higher studies were waiting for the admission process to start online form.
Avinashilingam University has started the admission process for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. All the interested students make sure to apply online prior to the due date.
After the application process is over authorities will release Merit List with the name of students who have got the admission.
- For BA/BSc/BCom – Students must have cleared class 12th examination with 45 %.
- B. Arch – Must have cleared class 12th examination with 50 % with Mathematics as a subject.
- BA Economics/Psychology/History/Political Science/Music: Must have cleared class 12th examination with the relevant subject.
- B.Ed – Must have graduated from the recognized university with a relevant subject.
- BA LLB/BSc LLB /BCom LLB – Must have cleared class 12th examination with 45 %.
- B. Tech – Must have cleared the class 12th examination with 50 % with relevant subject
- MA/MSc/MCom – Must have cleared graduation from a recognized university with 45 % Aggregate.
- MA Economics/Psychology/History/Political Science/Music: Must have cleared Graduation with 50 % with the relevant subject.
- M.Arch – Must have cleared B.Arch from a recognized university with 50 %.
Important Date for Avinashilingam University
|UG Admission 2020-21||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||21st July 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21st July 2020|
|First Allotment||21st August 2020|
|Selected candidates to remit the admission fees||25th August – 29th August 2020|
|Second Allotment||31st August 2020|
|Selected candidates to remit the admission fees||Update Soon|
|College Joining||Update Soon|
Application Form Fee
|Application Form Fee|
|UG Application||Aided programmes||150 Per Subject|
|UG Application||Self-financed programmes||150 Per Subject|
|B.Ed/B.P.Ed Application||150 Per Subject|
|PG Application||Aided programmes||150 Per Subject|
|PG Application||Self-financed programmes||150 Per Subject|
|MBA Application (AICTE – Approved)||150 Per Subject|
|M.Ed Application||150 Per Subject|
|B.E Application 2020-21||150 Per Subject|
|B.E (Lateral Entry) Application 2020-21||150 Per Subject|
|M.E Application 2020-21||150 Per Subject|
Sale of Prospectus and Application forms will be notified in the website (www.avinuty.ac.in)
|Last date of receipt of application and registration||03.08.2020|
|Written test and Interview||05.08.2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||10.08.2020|
|Last date of receipt of application and registration||14.08.2020|
|Written test and Interview||17.08.2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||21.08.2020|
|Last date of receipt of application and registration||24.08.2020|
|Written test and Interview||26.08.2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||31.08.2020|
ADMISSION PROCEDURE / PROCESS
- Application for admission to the PG programs will be available in the Registrar’s office on payment of ` 300/- in cash or Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore – 641 043 payable at Coimbatore. SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu can get the application form at a half-price on production of an attested copy of Community Certificate
- Application should be submitted in person or sent through post, a self addressed stamped envelope (23*10 cms) for ` 20/- along with the application should reach the Registrar’s offi ce within the stipulated time.
All applications should be submitted in person or by post to the above-mentioned address with the following enclosures:
- Attested copies of all the mark sheets
- Two passport size photographs
- A copy of the Transfer Certifi cate and Conduct Certifi cate, if available at the time of applying from the Head of the Institution last studied
- A copy of the Community Certifi cate (For OBC/ EWS the certifi cate should be as per the Govt. of India norms and issued after 1st April 2020).
COMPLETION OF ADMISSION FORMALITIES
The candidates who have received the intimation card should report to the concerned department in the University Campus on the specified date for the entrance test and interview. In the case of candidates from other states and abroad the entrance test and interview will be conducted through online mode.
The selected list of candidates will be displayed on the University Notice Board/website on the same day of entrance test and interview itself.
The selected candidates must complete their admission formalities on submission of the documents mentioned on or before the date notified.
- Selection Intimation card
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination mark list/equivalent (original + two self-attested copies)
- Degree mark list and the degree/diploma certificates (original + two self-attested copies)
- Transfer Certificate / College Leaving Certificate (original + two self-attested copies)
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate last studied (original + two self-attested copies)
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
- Community Certificate from the relevant Government departments of the respective States in case of SC/ST/OBC. (For OBC, the certificate
- should be as per the Govt. of India norms and issued after 1st April 2020). Original to be brought for verification
- Medical Fitness Certificate from the Government Civil Surgeon
- A certificate in proof of Age
- Two passport size photographs with the name of the candidate and name of the PG program written on the reverse side
- The selected candidates will have to fill a Biodata form, Anti Ragging Affidavit and Self Declaration form.
- Date of Commencement of Classes will be notified on the University website (www.avinuty.ac.in). If the original certificates are found to be fake at any point of time, the authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission and take criminal action against the candidate as per rules.
Q1. When is the last date to apply for Avinashilingam University UG Admission
Ans. The last date to apply for Avinashilingam University UG admission is 31st August 2020.(Phase 3)
Q2. When will the Merit List for Avinashilingam University PG Admission will be released?
Ans. Avinashilingam University will release Merit List for PG courses in the month of August 2020.
Q3. Will there be an entrance exam for PG Admission?
Ans. Yes, Avinashilingam University will conduct an entrance exam for PG Admission.
How to Apply online for Avinashilingam University UG/PG 2020-21 Admission
Step1: Candidates visit the official web site of Avinashilingam University at http://avinuty.ac.in/
Step2: On the Home Page click on Admission Form 2020-21.
Step3: Click on Apply online and fill the application form.
Step4: Upload the required documents and pay the application fees.
Step5: Now your application process is successfully completed.
Imp. UPDATE – Avinashilingam University has started the UG/PG Admission process for the session 2020-21 and last date of application is 31st August 2020. (You need to keep visiting this page for the Application Link).