Tnvelaivaaippu : https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ is a Tamilnadu employment exchange portal that provides for online registration, renewal, and updates for job seekers and students to get Tamilnadu state government jobs.
Tnvelaivaaippu Gov Online Registration Process
Step-1 Find Out which Employment Exchange you want to register
There are three types of Tamil Nadu employment exchanges are available for registration. Choose wich Employment Exchange you want to apply
1.District Employment Exchange
Candidate with school level qualification, Undergraduate Degree qualification, diploma qualification are registered with district employment exchange is enough
2.Professional & Executive Employment Exchange
Candidate with Professional qualification( Engineering & Medicine), Post Graduate Degree, PG Diploma, B.Ed qualification are registered with this professional & Executive employment exchange (Chennai & Madurai )
3.Employment Exchange for Differently Abled Candidate
All district employment exchange have this separate Differently Abled exchange division for special candidates ( They give different Id name for DA Candidate)
Step-2 Necessary Documents Required for Online Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- Aadhaar Card (Identity Proof)
- Ration Card ( Address Proof)
- Cast Certificate (Fore Reservation details)
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet ( If the job seeker is below sslc school transfer certificate is enough for registration)
There is no need to upload all your documents marks.
Step-3 Fill Personal Details
- Fill Name (Asper Your SSLC Marksheet)
- Father Name & Mother Name
- Date of Birth (Asper Your SSLC Marksheet)
- Gender & Marital Status
Step-3 Fill Reservation Details
- Community Id
- Cast & Community Certificate No
- Residing category (rural or Urban)
Step-4 Fill Contact Details
- Addres (Rationcard)
- Native District
- Employment Status
- Family Card Number
- Email & Phone no
Step-4 Fill Qualification Details
- Start with SSLC
- Board Name & Year of Passing
- Medium & Second Language Details
- Total Marks & percentage of Marks
- Certificate no ( No Need to Upload Certificate)
First register SSLC (10th) Qualification and finish the process. this will generate unique Tnvelaivaaippu Registration ID for you.once save the id you can add other qualification (Technical Qualification,certificate courses,Skill details)
Tnvelaivaaippu Gov Renewal Process
The registered candidates must renew their registration id every three years. In some cases, candidates forget to renew their registration id.the tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange gives a grace time of 18 months to renew the registration.
If they crossed the 18-month grace renewal period the registration page shows your registration id lapsed at that time you have no chanced to renew the employment exchange id.
Then what are the necessary steps we take to renew the employment exchange registration after it got lapsed this guide gives you the step by step guide to renew the registration
How renew tnvelaivaaippu gov
- Visit Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Official Website
- Click the link Candidate Login Click here
- Sign in Using registration Id And password (If you register through direct exchange visit are register through schools the following image shows you how to login)
- Click Renew button, the renewal master renew the id if you are eligible within the time period
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Is Lapsed
Employment Exchange gives 18 months grace period for candidates who forget to renew their employment registration id. if they forget to renew more than 18 months the registration shows your registration id has lapsed.
Tnvelaivaaippu Error Lapsed.What to do next
If your registration id lapsed the exchange says there is no more chances for the candidate to renew their id but
Tamilnadu Government gives renewal offer every 3 years .at that time all lapsed candidates can renew the lapsed registration id through tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
In Nov 2018 the tamilnadu government give a special offer to all candidates who foreget to renew their employment exchange on time.
In case any emergency situation Tamilnadu government gives the renew offers .It happened in 2015 Chennai flood time
IMPORTANT UPDATE: EXPECTING A SPECIAL RENEWAL OFFER AFTER THE COVID 19 LOCKDOWN. PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR THE LATEST NEWS TO RENEW LAPSED ID
If a candidate missed tnvelaivaaippu renewal ontime. their registration getting lapsed.
Tnvelaivaaippu forget username password
- Tnvelaivaaippu gives chances to reset your password using User ID ,Date of Birth
- In some cases the candidates forget the User Id ,so first find the User Id and then reset the password
- To find the registration user Id use the candidate login page fill exchange code, gender,yearof registration and registration no. the system automatically show the USER ID in the next coloulm save the user and reset the password
Tnvelaivaaippu Official Site Details
|Name||TN Velai Vaippu
தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு செய்திகள் 2020
|Category||TN Velai Vaippu Registration Details
tnvelaivaaippu online renewal
|Concerned Authority||Department of Employment and Training, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TN Velai Vaippu Validity||3 years|
Employment Card Online Registration
The complete procedure for employment registration is shared as under
For online registration, users need to follow information shared as under-
Visit the official website- https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
On the homepage click on “For a new User ID Registration” link.
A dialog box indicating terms and conditions will appear.
- Read the important points and click on “I Agree” button.
- Candidate registration form will open.
- Candidates fill all the entries such as name, gender, date of birth, email Id, date of birth, mobile no., etc.
- Click on “Save” button.
- ake the printout of the registration form.
- Candidates will be issued login credentials.
tnvelaivaaippu lapsed renewal Application
After successful registration,
- Login the account with valid credentials.
- Select the district name.
- Fill all the information asked in profile form.
- Submit the form.
- An acknowledgment containing the registration no., date and employment exchange will generate.
- Candidates should print the acknowledgment sheet and retain it for future references.
- Now, candidates have to produce and submit all the original documents and certificates at the concerned employment exchange within 15 days of registration.
- Finally, employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicants. It mainly includes registration date, date of renewal with other information.
- Candidates must keep this card safe for further references.
Apart from online mode, candidates can also register through the offline mode. They have to visit the employment exchange in person for that. The complete process is shared as under- TN Velai Vaippu Registration Fee No fee is required to be paid, registration is totally free of cost. To renew registration, users are required to follow the steps shared below-
How to do tnvelaivaaippu online renewal 2020?
Apart from online mode, candidates can also register through the offline mode. They have to visit the employment exchange in person for that. The complete process is shared as under-
TN Velai Vaippu Registration Fee
No fee is required to be paid, registration is totally free of cost.
To renew registration, users are required to follow the steps shared below-
How to Update Profile?
In case, registered candidates wish to update their profile by adding qualification and experience then they can also do that online. They can take help from steps shared below-
- Open https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Click on “Update Profile” link.
- Enter username and password.
- Add information to be updated.
- Follow further instructions and save the updated data.
How to Login into TN Velai Vaippu?
After successful registration, candidates can log in their account anytime. They need to follow the given instructions for logging in their account-
- Visit https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Click on “Candidate Login” option.
- Candidate login page appears.
- Enter information such as exchange code, gender, year of registration, registration number, user Id, photo id, password and click on login button.
Validity of Employment Registration Identity card
The employment card issued to candidates will be valid for only 3 years from the date of issue. On completion of 3 years, candidates are required to renew it if they want to avail the information and benefits related to the employment opportunities.
Exchange Code list
Candidates can check the code list of all the employment exchanges in the state of Tamil Nadu shared as under-
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Procedure to login Tnvelaivaaippu
- To login, the Tnvelaivaippu go the official website
- Click the candidate login option.
- Use your Employment Registration id and password
- Click login option
Tnvelaivaaippu B.Ed. Registration
- If the candidate passed B.Ed with Ug Degree the candidate register B.Ed Qualification with their District Employment Exchange only
- If the candidate passed B.Ed with PG Degree the candidate register B.ed qualification & and Ug degree with district employment exchange and also register b.ed with professional executive employment exchange
Tnvelaivaaippu Diploma Registration
After finishing sslc details navigate to the technical and diploma certificate courses tab and register your diploma certificate details. If you have a PG diploma you must register with the professional employment exchange in Madurai or Chennai
Tnvelaivaaippu Error – How to solve
The tnvelaivaaippu website not opening sometimes because of non-maintanence, the certificate of the website is expired so the internet browsers not allowed us to view the website
To view, the website click advanced button in the middle of the page and continue to the site by own risk for more way to solve the error please watch the video below
For Lates tamilnadu employment news please visit our youtube channel kalam ayya school .